Microsoft politically correct engine
Microsoft is starting to accelerate with its search engine. They want good press, this time. And they promise they will:
- start simple, with easy interface, fast and relevant answers
- no bias towards Microsoft's content
- personalization with transparency, privacy and user in control
- sponsored links only on the Web (not also with searches inside the pc)
- not too many false positives in anti-spamming
- community ranking favored.
I don't know if they will deliver on these promises, but I think they should. People will use them more. But this will not mean they will be safe from Antitrust scrutiny...
Luca De Biase, blogging from Italy
Please visit my Italian site