- 126 million – The number of blogs on the Internet (as tracked by BlogPulse).
- 84% – Percent of social network sites with more women than men.
- 27.3 million – Number of tweets on Twitter per day (November, 2009)
- 57% – Percentage of Twitter’s user base located in the United States.
- 4.25 million – People following @aplusk (Ashton Kutcher, Twitter’s most followed user).
- 350 million – People on Facebook.
- 50% – Percentage of Facebook users that log in every day.
- 500,000 – The number of active Facebook applications.
Update: sul Sole di oggi si legge peraltro che la Cina vanta da sola 180 milioni di blog su 384 milioni di utenti internet a fine 2009.